I am a writer, of all genres. I don't like to limit myself because it opens the mind. I know that writing is my passion because I do it all the time. 90% of my day is writing in my journals and thinking of story ideas and the other 10% is me doing the same thing in reverse. I know that if i never get published or even get paid to do what I love, I'd still be happy doing it.